2012年4月23日星期一

Where is Sheraton Vistana Resort?

Is the Sheraton Vistana Resort on I-drive, near Downtown Disney, or some other area? What Disney resorts is it near? I am just trying to get my bearings (first timer going end of May). Thanks,



Where is Sheraton Vistana Resort?


The best thing to do is Google %26#39;Sheraton Vistana map%26#39; then you can see for yourself where it is, and also get you bearings on where everything else is in relation to it. We%26#39;ve stayed there, and it%26#39;s really easy to get to WDW from there.



Where is Sheraton Vistana Resort?


Hi its on sr535 and a good location for all the Disney resorts, best if you have your own transport, we have stayed there several times its a good resort.The one on I drive is Vistana Villages.I%26#39;m sure you will have a great holiday.


  • makeup powder
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论