2012年4月23日星期一

Sun & Moon House

Has anyone recently stayed at the Sun and Moon house on Captiva? Just wanting some comments as we are renting it for a week in June. Thank you



Sun %26amp; Moon House


We haven%26#39;t had any reviews and I wish we did. I vaguely recall some positive comments, but couldn%26#39;t find them when I looked.



Sun %26amp; Moon House


Thanks I will write a review when we get back.




My family and I have stayed there the last two years in a row and are going back a third time at the end of April. We absolutely love it! We go with my sisters family and between us have 3 kids under the age of 6. Very kid and adult friendly. The owners have thought of everything! Just pack your clothes! Linens, towels, kitchen supplies, beach towels, beach toys, beach cart, bikes, floaties, beach chairs, grill, etc, etc... all are there and at our disposal. There%26#39;s even a screened in pool, which is nice to come back to after a day of beach and sand. It%26#39;s very clean to boot. We like the two-level living, so we adults can hang out downstairs at night w/o disrupting the sleeping kids upstairs.



Literally a 2min walk to the beach and restaurants.



Obviously it is our perfect vacation paradise and we are repeat customers x 3! We are truly ';Captivated';!




Thanks for the review! Much appreciated.




Lynne - the owners saw your post and sent me a PM saying they inspect their houses on the turnaround day [Saturday] as they%26#39;re local on the islands. I don%26#39;t know them, but I have seen their Jeep on the islands when I%26#39;m down. I think you%26#39;ll be very satisfied. Please let us know how it works out! We love house reviews!







[I am STILL trying to get TA to create a house review section.]




We are presently at the Sun and Moon and loving it.



We are here for the month and this is the third year we have been here.



This place is wonderful, the owners have outfitted it with just about everything you could want from beach toys to kitchen gadgets.



I hate to think of leaving, just hope that the snow is finally gone at home.



Pat






Pat







Since you%26#39;re on island, can you give us an update on the beach renourishment? Any activity?





Thanks - and we appreciate the review.





T




I%26#39;m so glad to hear the positive feedback about Sun %26amp; Moon House. We%26#39;re going in July and it sounds like a great place to be on Captiva.





I did have a slight concern about it being so close to the busy end of Wightman. Sounds like it%26#39;s no problem though.





We are booked for July and I am so looking forward to it. To give you an idea of how special Sanibel/Captiva is...we actually live in Miami and still find Captiva a dream getaway!




Tourmaline - I like your new picture, it%26#39;s cute!




Buccaneergirl,





Don%26#39;t have any concerns about staying on the ';busy end'; of Wightman. We have stayed in the first house on the left on Wightman and the third house in on the right, both times in July. Never had issues with noise or kitchen smells nearby. We woke up every morning to birds singing.



Have a great time!

没有评论:

发表评论