2012年4月21日星期六

Best La Quinta close to beach?

We would like to use our rewards pts. and was wondering which one was the cleanest/nicest, best location for a vacation. Could stay at the Bahia for extra pts., but the reviews don%26#39;t look good. Thanks!

Best La Quinta close to beach?

Sorry, but I can%26#39;t think of a La Quinta anywhere near the beach- most are out west of town. ther is one at about 5100 N. federal Hwy in Ft. lauderdale which has gotten horrid reviews in past months, but a recent poster claimed they had refurbished ( I have no knowledge that they have). I would say it is only about a mile of two from A1A - the beach roa-, but that would be the far north end of the beach, near Lauderdale by the Sea- if you want to be near the';action'; that isn%26#39;t the place. And, I really am not confident the all awful rooms have been redone. I%26#39;d have to see many more reviews that say so.

The only other La Quinta in the eastern side of town that comes to mind is the one in Hollywood at Oakwood Plaza, a few miles from Dania Beach- it%26#39;s in a shopping mall and Dania Beach is a fairly quiet beach area as well- several miles south of Ft. Lauderdale.

If you are talking about Bahia Mar Hotel, they get many poor reviews for room condition- but are across the street from the beach. I personally would not waste points on it- I suspect they would give you a shabby room- but the location would be good.

Best La Quinta close to beach?

It%26#39;s not particularly close to the beach but probably no more than a 10-minute drive from the La Quinta at 999 W. Cypress Creek Rd in Fort Lauderdale. I have stayed here while work was being done on my house and it%26#39;s fine -- a little better than the average La Quinta, and certainly better than the one on N Federal Hwy. Their number is 954 491 7666.


Thanks so much for your advice! It made my decision much easier.

  • wireless mouse
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论