2012年4月23日星期一

gay hotel - which one?

I am a young single adult traveling to Fort Lauderdale in August. There are so many clothing optional gay hotels - can anyone make a recommendation?

gay hotel - which one?

check out sunny.org - I think the website lists gay friendly hotels and you can check to see what is appropriate for your needs.

gay hotel - which one?

Besides the website mentioned , I hope a few of our gay contributors might suggest some sites that review these hotels from a gay perspective. One thing I noted is that you are ';young.'; It is my impression that Ft.Lauderdale/Wilton Manors tends to attract an older gay crowd- folks who are somewhat affluent and established- which might put you in the perhaps undesirable position of being far younger than others staying in your accomodations. So, if you are familiar with any places you can post queries about the age group found in a particular property , that might be a really good idea as you are choosing. Some of the reviews here sometimes make passing mention of it- but I suspect there may be a more gay oriented review site that might be more frank about it. You may not want to be in resort where all the others are paired in long term relationships, for instance.


I have only been to two such hotels, but I think you might like the Worthington. I was there a few weeks ago and found a wide range of ages (20-somethings on up) and a good mix of singles and couples. The property was very nice, but the prices are more reasonable (esepcially in low season when you%26#39;ll be there) than some others that claim to be 5-star, luxury places. I have also been to New Zealand House which is also very nice and the proprietors are extraordinarily friendly and service-oriented. However, it%26#39;s not on the beach. Also, it%26#39;s smaller and the guests when I was there tended to be 35 and up. I%26#39;m in that age range, so I enjoyed it, but I think a young single guy would probably prefer the Worthington. I have reviews of both places posted.


I%26#39;m just back from a week at the Royal Palms. It was a fantastic resort, very attentive to detail and the crowd was mixed, from couples, singles, young and middle aged. I commented how I think I would feel very comfortable going there if I was single. Everyone that was there loved the place and when people from other resorts came in to look around, they all wished they would have stayed at the Royal Palms.

  • as level psychology podcats
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论