2012年4月23日星期一

Last 2 Weeks of May! I can't wait!!!

We are going to Orlando Thurs May 15 to Thurs May 29. with my hubby and 3 boys aged 5, 8 and 14. We haven%26#39;t planned out our whole itinerary but we do plan to go to MK on Friday May 16 which is our first full day in Orlando.





When booking I didn%26#39;t take the May long weekend into consideration and I now realize that our first week will likely be a quieter time in the parks then our second week will be.





My question is...do you think we should go hardcore the first week and try and get all the parks in at least once while the crowds are less. Or should we go at things in a normal pace as we feel (ie a couple of days of parks split up with a rest day or shopping day in the middle). This was my original plan but now I am worried the 2nd week will be too busy to fully enjoy it



Last 2 Weeks of May! I can't wait!!!


I would go at a normal pace but avoid the holiday weekend for major parks.



Last 2 Weeks of May! I can't wait!!!


Yes, try to get to the parks during your first week for the ';first visit of the trip'; at each park you plan to see.





Then, during the holiday and after, you can repeat what you want, but won%26#39;t feel that you%26#39;re missing out on anything.




Thank you!





One other question...what do you think the ';must do'; parks would be? We have 2 weeks total (7 days before it gets really busy after May long weekend).





I was thinking: (in no particular order other than MK on may 16)





1 day MK (May 16)



1 day AK



1 day Epcot



1 day MGM



2 days Universal





This equals 6 days. Now I am torn between



- another day at MK (which I really want to do)



- Seaworld (which I have never been to but hear its wonderful)



- The 2 Disney water parks



- A day at the ocean





We will still be able to fit it all in over 2 weeks but I just want to make the best use of our time as possible without appearing like a drill sargent!





Help! Any advice would be much appreciated! We are there for 15 days and it still doesn%26#39;t feel like enough time :)




Do at least 1 water park, my fav is typhoon lagoon but blizzard beach is also fun. And SeaWorld




This is only my opinion, my kids 4 %26amp; 12 last visit were more than happy with:-





IOA/UNI 2 or 3 days (buy express passes- both parks in a day. Worth the extra cost. IMO)





MK for the kids 2 days (Buzz/Space mountain/Splash mountain /Big thunder railroad a must)





Seaworld-Dine with Shamu





Discovery cove- Chill and see dolphins, (Kids eat drink and snack as they want, THEY ALL LOVED IT, as well as almost a beach day)





MGM/Epcot 1 or 2 days. Epcot only a half day IMO,





AK 1 day and then Busch 1 day.







Waterparks as you see the need.



(Plan DC for the busiest time, preferrably in the middle of your break, might cut out a pool/waterpark/chill day)





AS A RULE, WE SAVE ONE VISIT TO MK FOR THE PARADE AND FIREWORKS ON OUR LAST DAY, IT ALWAYS SEEMS THE PERFECT END TO OUR FLORIDA HOLS.



As I say this is my preference. Others will disagree, but that is the joy of TA




Thanks so much for all your advice everyone! It was 1998 the last time we were there and I just can%26#39;t wait to get there!!




Sounds like you got some good advice...have a fun-filled trip! We will be there May 5th through the 20th!





DC7


  • makeup powder
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论