2012年4月25日星期三

Polynesian Putter Golf

Has anyone on here played this course? I know about the big Tiki, but that%26#39;s all the info I can find about the course. Is it a fun course to play? Thanks in advance for your input.



Polynesian Putter Golf


Are you talking about the miniature golf course on Gulf Blvd in St Pete Beach? If so, it has been closed for a couple years.





Or is this a different place?



Polynesian Putter Golf


Thanks for the reply. That%26#39;s probably it. I found it on the internet. Thanks for letting me know it is closed.




There is/was another small course on SPB. Right beside IHOP. Very simple low key type but it whiled away a few hours for our boys during the evening in vacations past. I`m sure it was called Polynesian putter and was open last July.




OMG!....LOL at myself and blushing.... this place has re-opened, and quite some time ago, I guess! I drive past here nearly every day yet I never noticed. From the road, you can%26#39;t see too much, but the gardens look well-cared-for.




Thanks for the updated info. Is the course themed at all? They want a fun theme. Thanks again for your help.




I suppose there is a jungle type theme but the course is a very low tech format. It`s nothing like the pirates cove in Orlando for example.



We had fun there competing as a family while we were on vacation and have lots of good memories,but (although I`m reading between the lines) I`m really not sure this is what you are looking for.




ive played there twice. its pretty old fashioned, but a good moderately challenging course, and cheap (4 or 5 bucks) it has a few large concrete animals-there%26#39;s a snake and of course the tiki head. its not like the new fancy mini golf courses but i like it. it feels like be on a road trip in the %26#39;50s




Only on TA!





Somebody from Tampa asks a question about something in St Pete Beach (30 miles away) and gets a wrong answer from somebody IN St. Pete Beach and then is corrected by somebody in the UK!





And me, I%26#39;m in Tampa, and I don%26#39;t even know the place you are talking about!





Only on TA. ONLY on TA.





Joe



Tampa FL

没有评论:

发表评论