2012年4月25日星期三

Adult fancy dress costumes

Hi,





Strange question but I have seen online that you can get Disney princess outfits for adults.





I was wondering if they sell them in Disney n where I can find one if so?





I really want to get one for a fancy dress party





Thanks



Adult fancy dress costumes


The massive Disney Store in Downtown Disney has adult costumes.



Adult fancy dress costumes


Woo hoo thanks!!




Hi throwing myself in on this question as well.



Do they also have adult buzz lightyear costume ?



My husbond love him, so




I just did a quick two second search on the internet and yes there is Buzz Lightyear Adult costumes. $85 U.S.$ at Moon Costumes. I%26#39;d just suggest going to a search engine, or just go to Disney online.




Thanks a lot, stayed in february in DisneylandParis



and the only thing they had was a t-shirt and of course had to bye it and he loves his T-shirt.



Mutter




Have you checked eBay - it might be a bit cheaper?


  • colorstay
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论