2012年4月23日星期一

Renovations at Royal Pacific resort - Are they finished

Hi folks





I have been reading all the info about which tower to stay in in Royal Pacific Resort at Univesal. Great advice offered. We are going in July.



Can anyone tell me are the renovations finished and which tower was being renovated.



I read somewhere that if you book through Universal Vacations that you will not be offered an upgarde on Check In even if you are a Lowes member.



Thanks for all the advice



Nelderwoman



Renovations at Royal Pacific resort - Are they finished


Sorry to be late in replying. Only got back on Saturday and just reading through all posts from the day i left. How sad is that! Stayed at Royal Pacific on 7th %26amp; 8th April. We stayed in Tower 1 Floor 5 and didnt see or hear any renovations going on anywhere.



Only booked to get Room Key/Express Pass and thought it was fantastic and will defo book at Xmas. Also filled in the Lowes memberships card in room so will hopefully get a discount next time.





Caz Essex



Renovations at Royal Pacific resort - Are they finished


Hi again Caz Essex



I think Tower 1 seems best. Did you request this tower and floor. You are going back at Christmas, now thats something I really want to do, will look forward to your report on that. How far ahead did you book flights for Xmas. We stayed Hard Rock Hotel last time, its def worth it for passes. Cant wait



Thanks for getting back to me




No didnt request it just got lucky. I booked it through Expedia. Were flying out on 25th Dec. I know thats a bit odd but it was the cheapest price.



My friend and her family of three are thinking of going around the 22nd, and i popped into a few travel agents 2day. We paid 拢2000 for 2 adults %26amp; 1 Teenager. We booked it in January. For the same Holiday they now want 拢4400 (Jetsave) or 拢6600 (1st Choice). How crazy is that. Just goes to show that if you do booked through a travel agent it pays to book early. Although now ive got the forum bug i will shop around online.I will appreciate my December holiday even more now that i realise what a good bargain i got. I loved the Royal Pacific and will defo book it again. The room key passes were excellent. Shame that we didnt have enough time to explore and enjoy it a bit more.





Caz Essex

没有评论:

发表评论