2012年4月23日星期一

Roll Call April 20-27

Time to firm up some meet%26amp;greets (as much as anything is ';firm'; on Island Time!) Schooner Wharf early evening on the 20th? What about Board Meeting on Friday - does that get eclipsed by the Great Battle for the Conch Republic?



Looks like we%26#39;ll be meeting many far-flung folks as well as reconnecting with beloved locals: Biker dudes to honeymooners to retirees- from TN, SD, NE, VA, OH, NJ, MN and ?



1761 miles, my house to SWB. I%26#39;ll treat if you%26#39;ve got me beat!



Roll Call April 20-27


4391 miles, give or take a flying crow or two :)



18 April to 25 April here.



Have a great one :)





kind regards as always from Scotland.



Roll Call April 20-27


Diving for the weekend. I will be in KW April 17-21




My lovely wife and I will be arriving on the 20th for what is probably my 20th visit. I love this town.




The Board Meeting on Friday night! (again, so there%26#39;s no misunderstanding, a bunch of locals from another board gather each Friday night around 6-ish at the Tower Bar and then a bit later, drop down to the SWB. Everyone is welcome to attend!)Maine-ah, I%26#39;m looking so forward to seeing you guys again!!




Where%26#39;s the Tower Bar?




Seabus



I intend to meet you and every one else on Friday.




Bottomtime - Outstanding!



Tower Bar is located above Turtle Kraals on the bight. You have to inside Trutle Kralls and then exit right by the hostess station. Can%26#39;t miss the stairs. If, by the way, the Tower Bar is closed for a private function, the immediate back-up is always SWB.




April 25 - May 5. (let%26#39;s see..., that%26#39;s potentially 2 ';board meetings';.)




bump...




19th-23rd here. Almost time to go. YES!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论