2012年4月23日星期一

Everglades in November

I%26#39;m planning a trip to Florida in November. I%26#39;m very interested in spending 2-3 days in the Everglades before heading north to Orlando, but am concerned that the weather in mid-November might be a bit soggy. Can anyone give me some ideas about what to kind of weather to expect? Any tips about the best places to stay %26amp; places to avoid would also be helpful. Thanks!



Everglades in November


Hi,



I have been to EC a few times but never in November. That said however it is a good time for you to be going as Nov-April is considered the DRY season with temperatures mid 70%26#39;s to mid 80%26#39;s.



I didn%26#39;t stay there so can%26#39;t advise any lodging but if you contact the chamber of commerce I am sure they will be able to advise. I actually stayed up route 41 at the Port of the Islands resort and would recommend that to anybody if you want to be away from everything. They have there own website too. Check it out,it%26#39;s unique.



Back in EC there are quite a few places to eat, some very different but nothing too grand,the Oyster house,the Rod and Gun club and The Seafood depot come to mind.



E C is quite unlike any American city I have been to - no high rises,few shops and spread out though a lot of new build recently.



Hope this helps and if I can help with any other ??%26#39;s let me know



Everglades in November


Thanks Dewsburyman! Your post really helped. A friend told us November was considered the rainy season so we were tempted to cut the Everglades out of our vacation. Thanks to you we%26#39;ll be making the trip! We%26#39;ll be sure to check out the website for Port of Islands.

没有评论:

发表评论