2012年4月21日星期六

Planning Buses From International Drive

Hi Everyone,

I%26#39;m going through our bus travel plans for our holiday this week and would be grateful if anyone could help/confirm things?

We are looking to go to Walmart at John Young Pkwy %26amp; Florida Mall and I was told to catch the 37 near Wet %26amp; Wild/Municipal Drive. Is that the best way?

Also we are planning to go to Downtown Disney %26amp; Magic Kingdom (only return as we will get a taxi out there). Can anyone suggest what buses to get (if any) from International Drive or close by (we are at the Enclaves on Carrier Drive) that go to them.

I%26#39;m trying to get as much out of the 7 day pass as we don%26#39;t drive and it give the OH more $$$ to spend in Disney!!

Any help would be great!!

Planning Buses From International Drive

Sorry can%26#39;t help

Planning Buses From International Drive

www.golynx.com

they have all the Routes and maps


Yeah I%26#39;ve been there but didn%26#39;t have a clue to which buses and I started to look through the site to see if I could work it out but I was hoping someone that had knowledge of using the service would be able to help me as this is our first time going and I have no clue on how far bus stops etc are from the area we are in.

Thanks tho for the advice it%26#39;s much appreciated but I%26#39;ll keep going through and if anyone can point me in the right direction of bus numbers I would be grateful!

Thanks Again


Sorry for double posting!

I%26#39;ve looked at the city map of the bus routes and i%26#39;m guessing that if I get a Lynx bus 50 from sea world it will take me to downtown disney %26amp; magic kingdom. Can anyone confirm this for me?

Thanks


Yes, LYNX bus #50 will take you from SeaWorld to Downtown Disney and the Disney Transporation and Ticket Center (where you catch a monorail or boat to M.K.).


Hi

You take the bus no. 8 down to Seaworld and then catch the no. 50, which takes you to Downtown Disney first and then carries on to Ticket and Transport Centre. Then, as mentioned already, you take Disney transport to whichever park you want to go to.

We did this for all 4 Disney parks and it really does make the most of your 7 day ticket.

Hope this helps. For the most detailed bus information, send a PM to SCAN60. He helped me out loads before we went.


1: Walmart. Agreed, bus 37 from a stop beyond WetNWild will take you to the John Young parkway store. This is the easiest Walmart to get to. Use an 8 or 42 along I-Drive to get to the transfer point if you don%26#39;t want to walk. 37%26#39;s are every 30 minutes Mon-Fri, every 60 Sat-Sun.

2: DownTown Disney: Lynx 8 to any one of three or four stops near Sea World, then Lynx 50. Takes you right to DownTown Disney. 50 is every 30 minutes 7 days a week. Ask the driver on the 8 where to transfer.

3: Magic Kingdom: Lynx 8 then Lynx 50 as above. Alight the 50 at the Transportation %26amp; Ticket Center and then use the boat or Monorail.

No need for a taxi either way, in my opinion. Look at the schedules for these services on the Lynx website. www.golynx.com


Scan60. I was just going to post a question about how to get to Downtown Disney and I found your really helpful post. Thanks!!!!!

  • excel
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论