2012年4月25日星期三

If you just had a weekend........

OK friends I%26#39;m asking this time, not telling. I have an opportunity to spend a long weekend in Orlando. What would be the most top-shelf way to spend it at the parks....no economy, just a great little holiday?



If you just had a weekend........


This one is very subjective to post for, but here%26#39;s my thoughts.





For a long weekend, I%26#39;d spend one day full day at Epcot, split a day between A.K. and H.S., and spend another full day at M.K. on a non-party night so I could see Spectomagic and Wishes.



If you just had a weekend........


You%26#39;re right, sorry, I should be more specific. I want to have a huge amount of fun on rides, not necessarily coasters, and minimal walking because I%26#39;ll be with someone who is slightly handicapped. Meals aren%26#39;t crucially important except a romantic dinner. An on-property hotel would be necessary too with a great room. I don%26#39;t want to drive at the end of the day.




I suggest a monorail resort for lodging then, perhaps Poly or Grand Floridian. You can do monorail to both M.K. and Epcot from one of them.





For romantic dining, without massive sticker shock, might try California Grill at Contemporary, Narcoossee at Grand Floridian, LeCellier at Epcot.




Thank you KCF. I suppose I%26#39;m talking to the wrong crowd, one that plans two weeks instead of two days. I was just wondering what the ';cream'; two day visit would be. I%26#39;ll book the Grand, it looks nice and the train is a plus. I guess at night it%26#39;s either a parade or a show such as Cirque....




Taxi, In case you don%26#39;t know, Disney has special prices for Florida residents. Go on their website www.disney.com and click on the very obscure label titled FLORIDA RESIDENTS. You can sometimes get a very good price on high end rooms inside the park. Sometimes they also offer park discounts not offered to the general public.




Thanks neighbor!

没有评论:

发表评论