2012年4月23日星期一

Jetski

9 sleeps to go, the children and I are getting very excited.

We are going to go to Clearwater for a day and I want to try and hire a jetski, are these readily available and how much should I expect to pay?

Cheers

Simon

Jetski

I%26#39;ve seen them for rent on Clearwater Beach by the Hilton before but we%26#39;ve been there other times and they haven%26#39;t been available. It may be only on weekends when the beach is busier. I don%26#39;t know how much they were asking. They were taking out parasailers from there also. There was also a place renting jet skis a couple of years ago in a little bay close to the Doubletree hotel and Bahama Breeze restaurant in Tampa just before you go over the causeway. I don%26#39;t know if the place is still there.

Jetski

I don%26#39;t know how the boating laws are in FL (a local has to help you)but in some states you need to have a boating safety certificate to rent boats and jetskis.

  • create seamless digital textures
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论